Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ok, Ok...

I lied to you all recently. I haven't been doing yoga. I went once and I was all fired up to start going regularly again. But then the next Tuesday I went to a Jazz game (box seats), and ever since then I've never thought of it. And I haven't been doing anything fun or non-productive lately. The poor internet has been so neglected by me. I've been way too busy for anything other than being super busy. Anyway, let's all hang out in like a month. Okay? Or if anyone is interested in a library hang out, I'm down. And internet, I still love you and I want to rekindle our relationship when I have a bit more time. I'm okay being on your back burner if you're okay being on mine. Anyway, love you all. Sorry if I've mislead you into thinking I'm doing awesome stuff.

No comments: