Sunday, December 27, 2009

H1/N-fun!!

All winter long I've been boasting about my perfect immune system... Well... I've finally been smitten down. It's less fun to get sick when you already have work off. I had these big plans. Emily (E-scream)owns the whole Anne of Green Gables collection and I've been eyeing them for months. But I've decided to hold off until a "sick day". Guess what, for months I've had perfect health. Then during my 2 week break from work, guess what? I got sick! That's what I get for taking a sip of Michelle's (the Incident) DMD. So now I'm trying to decide. Do I watch? Or wait?

3 comments:

Liz Canaan Roberts said...

why wait? WATCH!

Emilie and Branden said...

whah.

Wadeith said...

Hey great looking blog. Keep it going. Also, check my blog if you have the chance. In order to make money online you need to find the right sites. Well, on my blog I have GPT (get paid to) sites that can make you a good amount of extra cash from home with no cost to you. Follow my link below to get more info.
http://wadeinthemoney-gpt.blogspot.com