Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You Should Be Happy I'm Still Alive...

That is, if you were ever happy that I was alive to begin with. I came the 2nd closest to dying that I've ever come in my life yesterday! My friend and I were crossing the street when we were walking to the Smith's so my friend could buy fancy sauce. Some distracted dude was turning left and did NOT see us. He was looking down at something and was accelerating, heading closer & closer to us. It was our turn to cross. We even had the walker picture & the chirping. My friend had to pull me out of the way even though she's not very strong. Last second he looked up and swerved. Lucky for that. Or I would have been a squished piece of meat.

3 comments:

Emilie and Branden said...

That's so retarded that you almost died. I really hate it when you do that. P.S. Since you're unemployed and can go camping everyday, I'm expecting you to visit me and Baby Connor while we're at Primary Children's for the next 3 to 5 days. Bring treats!

(But no yellow balloons. I'm sure they totally have beef with latex.)

nita.armstrong@gmail.com said...

listen elin, don't you think you'd be a squished piece of meash, being a veg and all?

why is baby connor in the hospital? so sad

natali said...

why is every one doubting my strength lately?